1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. I find that it's easier to handle the cooked bacon for sandwiches, etc. if the strips are smaller than full length. I cut them with my kitchen scissors. If you buy bacon in the shrink-wrap package this is really easy. Just cut the whole thing in half and then the bacon will slide out of the wrapper.
3. Separate the bacon and lay the strips out on the baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until it's the desired crispiness. Be careful removing the baking sheet from the oven...hot grease!
5. Drain the grease into a bowl (pour it into a can that will be thrown away) and remove the bacon from the baking sheet. Place the bacon on a plate with paper towel to soak up extra grease.
6. Enjoy! Either eat it right away or put it in the fridge. I like to bake up several batches at once.
Now if I could just rid my house of the ode de bacon smell I'd be even happier with my bacon! ; )