This year I want to...
1. Master the art of bread making. (I've been pouring over Homestead Blessings: The Art of Bread Making dvd.)
2. Help my girls sew some skirts again with the help of Homestead Blessings: Art Of Sewing dvd.
3. Start our garden from seed (did it a few years ago and ended up making money selling starters!) Yep, you guessed it...the West ladies have a dvd for that, too. Homestead Blessings: The Art of Gardening
4. Start an herb garden. Again the West ladies have a wonderful dvd all about growing and identifying herbs and what to do with them. Homestead Blessings: The Art of Herbs
5. Make cold frames. Cold frames are covered in the gardening dvd.
Do you have any homesteading goals for the year? You don't have to live on 3 acres to have a "homestead", though, you know. You can live in town and have the homestead mentality. Being self-sufficient, doing for yourself and not depending on store bought what-nots. Give it a try! Share what you'd like to do!